Home > Pure Nails Nail Products > Pure Nails Purity UV Gel
Model: N2277Brand: Pure Nails
Paint over an overlay for an immaculate white smile line
Step by Step Guide – Purity UV Gel – One Colour Application
ï‚· Prepare the natural nail by pushing back the cuticles using the Pure Nails Manicure Tool and Pure Nails Cuticle Eraser.
ï‚· Using a Pure Nails 240 grit Black Foam nail file, shape the free edge and gently remove the surface shine of the natural nail.
· Brush away any dust and debris using the Pure Nails Manicure Brush.
· If adding length, apply Pure Nails tips of choice, cut to length and blend if required.
· Liberally spray Pure Nails Nail Prep plus onto a Cellulose Nail Wipe and wipe over the nail plate to remove any dust and surface oils.
· Apply Purity Bonder to all nails. Use with care and do not allow the Bonder to flood into surrounding soft tissue.
· Pick up a bead of Purity clear or pink gel on your Pure Nails gel brush (the bead needs to be approximately half the size of the nail plate.)
· Place the bead onto the middle of the nail, using your brush gently tease the bead into place, covering the entire nail. If you are going to do a French application, swipe off the free edge application of Purity clear or pink gel before curing. This will give the white gel a 'wall' of clear or pink gel to sit up to and help to create a perfect French finish.
· Repeat on the remaining fingers of the hand.
· Place the hand under a Pure Nails 36 watt UV lamp for 2 minutes.
· While first hand of nails are curing, repeat application on the other hand.
· Repeat application on the two thumbs.
· Apply a further layer of gel if necessary, this layer should be to perfect the coverage and the apex, the first layer should have built the strength into the overlay. Work following the same process as the initial application, curing the fingers and then the thumbs. Again, swipe the gel off the free edge before curing if you are going to add white gel. Cure.
· Apply the Purity Pure White gel into the desired smile, seal the free edge & cure for 2 minutes.
· Remove the hand from the lamp and apply a thin layer of Purity Clear gel to perfect the nail & seal the white gel.
· The nails should now be covered with a strong and structured application of Purity UV Gel with a free margin being left around the side wall and cuticle area.ï‚· Apply Pure Nails Gel Cleanser Plus to a Cellulose Nail Wipe and wipe over the surface of the nail to remove the sticky residue.
· File into shape using a Pure Nails Long Life file if required, the surface of the nail should be smooth and even, use a White Block to remove any surface scratches.
· Apply a layer of Purity One Step Gel Polish Clear to the fingers and cure for 2 minutes, then apply to the thumbs and cure, the nail is now complete, no need to wipe over with finishing wipe as the product has total cure with no sticky residue!
· Finish the application off with Pure Nails Cuticle Feed to rehydrate the nail.
The Nail Warehouse