Terms and Conditions
The term 'The Nail Warehouse' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 6, The Enterprise Centre, Revenge Road, Lordswood, Kent ME5 8UD. Our company registration number is 3914484. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
a. republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
b. sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
c. show any material from the website in public;
d. reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
e. edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
f. redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as our leaflets).
· You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
· If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access other content or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person's user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so. We may disable your user ID and password at any time at our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Images shown may not be accurate in colour, size and are for guideline only.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· All products and services sold on this site are designed for professional use by fully qualified persons. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.